- NTS service is available on port 4460. I have tested it myself from offsite, but I'd be interested in any feedback/issues that may occur.
- This server is part of the NTP Pool Project (North American, US pool)
- Access policy: I provide this service for free; please be courteous in your use of this server. Commercial entities, please contact me
in advance. I'm happy to accommodate reasonable traffic, but overly aggressive connections will be blocked unless prior arrangements
have been agreed upon. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Five minutes interval per device, minimum, between queries.
- Fifteen minutes is friendlier.
- Once per hour and we become BFFs.
- If you require more precision than the above can accomodate, I can assist you in building your own, inexpensive time server(s) as I have.
- Notice: The following IP addresses are currently blocked for obnoxious over-use. If you see your IP here, chill out!
- And once you have chilled out, you're welcome to contact me at the address above and request removal from the blocklist.
- restrict 22.214.171.124 ignore
- restrict 126.96.36.199 ignore
- restrict 188.8.131.52 ignore
- restrict 184.108.40.206 ignore
- restrict 220.127.116.11 ignore
This is an internal peer for c-ntpsec, it is not reachable from the internet!
Refclock: uBlox Neo m8t HAT on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Rev 1.3
All other specs usually identical to main ntpsec server.
Testing and tweaking takes place at random; graphs frequently look terrible!
All graphs generated with ntpviz.
Many (most?) elements shamelessly cadged from Royce Williams' most excellent NTP resource site.
This site tests "A+" on the Qualys SSL Labs Server Test page.