- NTP and SNTP service is available on port 123.
- NTS service is available on port 4460, nts.anastrophe.com.
- This server is part of the NTP Pool Project (North America, US pool)
- Access policy: I provide this service for free; please be courteous in your use of this server.
I'm happy to accommodate reasonable traffic, but overly aggressive connections - commercial or
personal - will be blocked unless prior arrangements have been made. Contact me at email@example.com
- Ten minutes interval per source network, absolute minimum, between queries.
- Twenty minutes is better.
- Once per hour is ideal, and provides adequate accuracy for the vast majority of applications.
- If you require more precision than the above can accomodate, I can assist you in building your own
inexpensive time server(s) as I have, or I can build one for you and provide at cost.
- Notice: The following IP addresses are currently blocked for obnoxious over-use.
For context, the least offensive of these was connecting once every two minutes.
The most was connecting six times per minute (they are in IP order, not connect rate order).
If you see your IP here, chill out!
- And once you have chilled out, you're welcome to contact me at the address above and request removal from the blocklist.
- ntpviz generator (this website):
All graphs generated with ntpviz.
Many (most?) elements shamelessly cadged from Royce Williams' most excellent NTP resource site.
This site tests "A+" on the Qualys SSL Labs Server Test page.